Thursday, July 30, 2015

24/7 phone life



tiff in foreign cinema


me heading out to find jimmy carter


Wow now I can post up many redundant phone pics that were previously for my eyes only (since I've discovered blogger on iPhone!!)! I used to email myself photos to put them here...

Currently in SF with one of my favorite people, reading, eating and spending a lot of money. Strangely miss work and my office, but I've been up to a lot of random things, eating too many bowls of chicken noodle soup, reading a few new books, hired someone to teach me something new the weekend I get home, looking at stuff from some labels i like, meeting people, friends of friends etc. I've also started watching reality tv?! Which I don't usually do. I even watched an episode of dance moms! This weekend we're going for some Bay area bonfire. I'm learning a lot about the different things people do and the different companies that do strange different things that these people work for, very divorced from my life in sg where my friends and their friends of friends all do something like law, banking, advertising etc, could just be the small group of people I know. Jimmy Carter was just downstairs yesterday! I missed a glimpse of him because the queue was so long and security so mad and I was stuck in Castro eating bread. He looks so adorable on his new book cover though.

No comments:

Post a Comment